Have you ever bought something and then found out that it was on sale for half the price at another store? Knowing that you have paid more than you needed to can be really frustrating even if you were pleased with the product itself.
Don’t make the same mistake when you are choosing hosting for your website. Using web hosting coupons will give you a discount when you are signing up for a hosting service. You get exactly the same hosting service but at a significantly reduced price.Sometimes a discount coupon will even provide you with additional features that you would not normally get with a basic package.
However it is not always obvious where to find these web hosting coupons and which ones you should use. To make the task easier here are four tips for finding the best web hosting coupons.
#1 Decide Which Hosting Company You Want to Use
Before you begin looking for web hosting coupons you should decide which hosting companies you would prefer to use. Getting a discount on the price is great but shouldn’t be the basis for your selection. Instead find the company which has all of the features that you want and then look for a discount code for it rather than the other way around. You can quickly compare the features of different hosting companies by searching Google for “Hosting Comparison”.
#2 Check User Reviews
After you have a hosting company that you would like to use it is a good idea to see what other users have to say about it. One way to do this is visit one of the large webmaster forums and perform a search using the hosting companies name. Some of the biggest webmaster forums include Webmasterworld, Sitepoint and WebHostingTalk.
#3 Perform A Google Search
Now that you have selected which hosting company you would like to use you can perform a Google search for the web hosting coupon. Type into Google the name of the hosting company + “hosting discount code”. This should provide you with any discount codes that are available for that hosting company. If there are no discount codes available you may have to choose whatever was your second choice for the hosting.
#4 Make Sure The Coupon Is Active
Most coupons are only available for a limited period of time. Once this time period is up the coupon will no longer provide you with a discount. Unfortunately the coupons themselves often stay in the Google search results indefinitely so you may need to look through a few before you find one that actually works, or you can just go to Reviewpon.com.
Assuming you have an active discount code for a hosting service that meets your requirements you will now be able to begin the registration process. During the registration process you should be prompted to enter your discount code. This typically occurs just before payment. If you are not prompted contact the hosting company before you finalize your payment and check that the discount code is still being accepted. If it is not ask them whether they are any active discount coupons currently on offer.
There are different types of discount coupons and one is called a coupon code, made up of a combination of numbers and letters. Unlike printable coupons, these do not have to be printed or cut out — and they are ideal for use for various online purchases.
Step 1: Search for coupon codes. There are many places to go for these coupon codes but if you are totally clueless as to where you can find them, you can simply run a search at any of the search engines available. Type in “coupon code” or “online coupon” and this search will direct you to a number of sites where such coupons can be found.
Step 2: Choose a discount offer that you want. From the search results, you will be directed to specific pages and you will be given a list of things. From the list, you have to find what you need and if you do find it, take the code down.
Step 3: Validate the coupon code. Before you even think to use a code make sure that the code is valid and legitimate. Make sure that it is being offered by a trusted source and make sure that it has not expired yet. Read through the terms and conditions, to find out more it.
Step 4: Enter the code. When you are ready to use your coupon code, you first make the purchase as you usually would, and then during checkout, you should enter the given code. This will automatically reflect on your final bill.
Are you a business owner? Are you thinking of starting a coupon campaign to promote your business and bring customers in? There are many ways that businesses introduce their name to the public and couponing is an effective strategy, but there are some things that should be considered when these coupons are being designed:
1. It should be simple. If you wish to serve your customers, you have to genuine about your purpose, so you should not try to make it complicated. If you are giving something away, give it wholeheartedly, so do not try to trick your potential customers by giving them complicated codes or long-winded instructions that will discourage them rather than keep them interested.
2. It should appeal to the majority. If you really want to be successful with your endeavour, you have to try to appeal to more people. To do this successfully, you have to get to know what people want. To get their attention, you have to know cater to their needs and you have to know your target market.
3. It should offer true “discount”. When you set out a discount campaign, you do not really gain true income from this, especially since the cost is low. What you can expect after this is that you will gain more returning customers or a satisfied shopper will make a decision to buy more than what is being offered on the coupon. You can guarantee success this way when you offer a true discount. When a customer is happy, you can expect them to return.
4. Do not be greedy. Surely you are in business to make money, but in the true nature of discount shopping, you have to deliver what is expected of you. Putting a minimum spending requirement is not a bad practice, but you should base the amount to the real average and not an amount that is so much higher than what shoppers usually spend.
Looking for a good coupon is not easy. There are so many different coupons out there, making a choice between these different coupons can be very confusing, but there are some things that you should consider when your make your decision:
- Mass Appeal: You know that an offer is good if it is getting the attention of many people. An offer that is not good enough, will most likely be ignored, but a good one will be well received and it should be a good sign for you to join the crowd. While it is not always encouraged to join the flow, when it comes to discounts and methods of saving money, the majority always points to the direction of a good decision.
- Savings Offered: Are you really saving money by choosing to go for a particular coupon or is it all talk? Is the coupon attractive because of what it is capable of giving, or is your leg being pulled? One can identify a good coupon from a collection when a given offer is able to give shoppers a way to truly save money.
- Usability: Is the coupon easy to use or is it requiring too much from you? Is it simple to receive the discount or are you being required to go through so many steps, just so you can save a few dollars?
- Straighforwardness: Are the rules easy to understand or do you feel as though there is so much that is being hidden from you? A good coupon aims to help and not confuse.
- Shipping Rules: This is especially important for online transactions. Does your discount cover shipping or will their loss be compensated by the shipping costs? You have to be careful about these things because some companies do not operate honestly.
When online shopping was first introduced, it was not exactly well received. It was not secure and there were so many issues with credit fraud, but much has changed since then. Online shopping has improved greatly and it has even more success when couponing was incorporated. Discount coupons give consumers the chance to save money on the things that they purchase.
With the direction it is taking, one can expect for better things to come; and the improvement observed from both is best represented in the following information:
- A quarter of the bulk of online coupon users enjoy trying out new products compared to offline shoppers. In other words, offline shoppers go for the more traditional choices, but online shoppers are more adventurous in the sense.
- Half of the coupon users who use printable and cut-out coupons also make use of web coupons for their online transactions. Coupon shopping is a lifestyle; and those who apply it to traditional shopping will surely apply it to online shopping, as well.
- Online coupon shoppers have a greater tendency of reporting their experiences about coupon shopping to peers and family members than traditional coupon shoppers.
- Perhaps due to the novelty of the practice, thirty-five percent of online shoppers often get asked about the products they buy compared to the others who do their shopping offline.
Coupon shopping can be quite fun, especially if you have already done it once and had a great experience saving money with its help. Being able to save money is great and when you are given the chance to double the value of your money, it is truly something — and that is what 50-50 coupons offer.
Coupon shopping is a great thing, and it is even better if you do it successfully, so here are some guidelines you can use when you shop with 50-50 coupons:
- Do not impulsively buy the coupon. These discount offers can be quite enticing, often exciting that people lose themselves and purchase without even thinking. Prepaid coupons are designed for the very purpose of catering to your impulsive whims so be a little wary about things and think first, before buying.
- Make sure you really need it. To be able to enjoy the savings that is being offered to you, you really have to make sure that you have true use for the coupons that are being offered and you are not merely buying it because it is discounted.
- Get to know the product/store/company. To better determine whether the given coupon is worth buying or not, you will have to take time to do some research.
Couponing is an art and there is a workable strategy that will guarantee increased gains for the consumer when it is done properly. For a business owner, there is also a perfect couponing strategy that will guarantee success and there are some guidelines that you may want to look into:
- What product or service can you afford to give at a discounted price? Most of the time, when a business makes a decision to use coupons, they are doing so to promote the business by driving people into their establishments or websites. In line with this thought, it will be necessary for you to know what products or service can effectively hook people into making a purchase. You need a product or service that will entice people to patronize your business, so you have to make sure that it is something that they appreciate.
- How many discount coupons can your afford to give out? Whilst promoting your business, you also have to consider profit and the number of coupons that one can use, purchase and the actual number of coupons you set out for the given period should be determined in such a way so that your strategy does not hurt your income, but in fact help it.
- How do you plan to disseminate the information and distribute the coupons? Are you going to advertise on a magazine, newspaper or brochure? Will you be putting it out in your website or your establishment? Are you going to use social media? Will you be working with a partner company? You have to make a decision about this and you have to choose a medium that will best reach your target market.
- Can you may a successful “up-sell’ when coupon holders come in and avail of their discounts? The success of a good couponing strategy will rely not only on the number of people who avail of the discount but the amount you earned through “up-sell”. Do you have the capacity to sell your other products to earn more income?
- Is this going to be a one-time-thing or a will you want to do this more than once? This is also an important question that business owners have to ask themselves. Most of the time, one’s decision to take another run will depend on the first round. If it is successful, it is worth repeating.
There are different types of discount coupons. The type of savings you enjoy is going to be dependent on the kind of coupon that you have and your choices may be any of the following:
- 50-50 coupon: This type of coupon gives the shopper a chance to double the weight of purchase, which means that if he gets a $100 coupon, he only pays $50 dollars for the said coupon but its true value is $100. It is a prepaid coupon, so the business owner profits immediately, even before the coupon is used.
- Flat Rate coupon: A flat-rate coupon is one which gives a specific amount to the buyer; like 5-dollar off a minimum purchase of $25 or $10 discount on your second item. The exact discount you are receiving is predetermined, so it is more straightforward.
- Percentage coupon: In this type of coupon your savings will depend on the percentage discount and the total amount of your purchase. Discounts can go as high as 75% and this offer may be limited to certain items or all the items at a given store.
- BOGO coupon: This is a common coupon offered where shoppers are able to enjoy great savings when they buy. BOGO stands for “buy one get” either one free or one at half the original price.